Astronauts have been known to spend up to a year, mostly alone in confined quarters, floating above the Earth. While we are not astronauts, who are by nature highly resilient and undergo rigorous isolation training to cope with the conditions in space, many of us are starting to feel the effects of being confined to our homes, without much human interaction, during COVID-19 pandemic.
Feeling alone and sad, and not being able to cope with these feelings can lead to “cabin fever”.
✅ What is Cabin Fever?
Cabin fever describes the psychological symptoms that people may experience when they are unable to leave their home and engage in social interaction.
Traditionally, people may have had to stay indoors due to snowy or icy weather conditions or travel restrictions. Today, people around the world are experiencing cabin fever while physically isolating in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some of the symptoms of cabin fever include stress, restlessness, impatience, being easily agitated or highly irritable, lethargy, decreased motivation, persistent sadness, low moods, having a sense of hopelessness, mistrust of people, poor concentration, poor sleep hygiene, food cravings and even weight changes.
✅ Gaming as an antidote to cabin fever
While we cope at home during this pandemic, gaming may be an alternative option in heading out albeit to the virtual world. Virtual reality has become more relevant during this pandemic in helping people to "get out" to cope with their mental health.
While the threat of gaming addiction is indeed a reality, gaming is being used in increasing numbers in mental health and counseling settings. Gaming has shown promise in reducing stress and anxiety, and may lead to improved brain function. What is a better way than spending your weekends playing games with your loved ones and family, such is interactive, fun and strengthen bonds.
✅ GeekBite GameBox as your gaming device
✨ What is GameBox
- Play 620 retro games with your loved ones at home now
✅ Problems without a game console at home
- Bored at home without any activity to do
- Game consoles are too expensive from $300 to $600
- Can't play together with your buddy like last time
- Nothing to do when your guests come visits you
✅ How Gamebox lets you play at home with your loved ones
- Latest game console with free 620 games and 2 game controller for less than $50
- 620 games keep you from being bored
- Play with your buddy or loved one happily like the good old times
- Keeps your guests occupied and happy when they visit you
✅ Why enjoy your games with GameBox?
- Freebies worth $18
- 620 retro and popular games
- 1 extra game controller (total 2 game controllers)
✅ How to use GameBox?
❤️ GeekBite GameBox Mini Video Retro TV Game Console
❤️ Contest Giveaway
- Get 1 GameBox worth $50 for free!
- Contest ends on 15th Nov 11.59pm
- Contestants have to do the below in order to participant
❤️ What to do?
1. Follow GeekBite Facebook Page
2. Tag 3 friends below
3. Like and share this post ?
Giveaway: Get your free GameBox now
✅ Where to buy GeekBite GameBox?
As part of our new product launch, take $20 off your GameBox for our first 10 buyers on Lazada and Shopee.
- Limited to the first 10 buyers, voucher starts 10th Nov, 5.00pm till 15th Nov 11.59pm.
✅ Shopee: Buy now
- Enter code "GEEKGB20" at checkout page Shop Voucher (not Shopee Voucher at Shopping Cart)
✅ Lazada: Buy now
- Claim $20 voucher at here