COVID-19: 27 Apr update
New cases: 799
- Imported: 0
- Cases in community: 18 (14 S’poreans/PRs, 4 Work Passes)
- Work Permit holders (residing outside dormitories): 17
- Work Permit holders (residing in dormitories): 764
Click Read More to know total fatalities for today :(
Of new cases, 51% are linked to known clusters, the rest are pending contact tracing
Total cases: 14,423
- Hospitalised: 1,451 (20 in ICU)
- In community facilities: 11,863
- Fatalities: 14
- Total discharged: 1,095 (Discharged today: 35)
Two deaths due to COVID-19
An 82 year-old male Singapore Citizen and 81 year-old male Singapore Citizen have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection on 27 Apr. NCID has reached out to their families and is extending assistance.
Comments are closed.